100 gm - Tur
200 gm - Wheat flour
10 gm - Ginger
5 nos - Green chilies
1/2 bunch - Green Coriander
1/2 tsp - Hot Spice
1/2 tsp - Chilli Powder
Salt to taste
Cooking Instructions :
- Boil the tur dal in a pan.
- Make the dough of wheat flour.
- Chop ginger, green chilies and green coriander.
- Grind the boiled dal in a grinder and mix all the ingredients while grinding except dough.
- Take a good quantity of oil in a deep pan and heat it.
- Make small balls of the dough and flatten them.
- Stuff the dal mixture and enclose it in the flattened dough balls.
- Roll it with the help of a roller with soft hands (like a puri) so that the mixture does not come out of the dough.
- Deep-fry the puri in the hot oil.