300 gms - Urad Dal
1/2 cup - Sliced Onions
2 tsp - Chopped green chilies
2 tsp - Chopped coriander leaves
1 tsp - Jeera powder
2 tbsp - Hot Spice
5 gms - Sesame seeds
Salt to taste
Oil to fry
Cooking Instructions :
- Soak the urad dal overnight. After soaking, strain the water from the urad dal and grind to a fine paste.
- Add the jeera powder, hot spice and salt. Mix it well and ensure that the spices do not cohase.
- Add chopped onions, chilies and coriander leaves. Mix well.
- Make small balls by applying water on the palms.
- Spread some sesame seeds on a plate.
- Roll the balls on the sesame seeds so that the balls are coated with the seeds.
- Deep-fry the balls in a deep pan in oil.
- Serve hot with sauce.